Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Plugin Latest Vehicles

10 years 1 month ago #3210 by Andy
Plugin Latest Vehicles was created by Andy
Hi guys, i have a little problem : after the installation of JS Autoz i had some problems with email configuration but now it's ok but now i have another problem : The plugin Latest Vehicles is installed correctly and activated but i can't find a way to show it in the home page like in the demostrative site of the creator www.jsautozdemo.jsautoz.com/ . Can you tell me what do i have to do to make the latest vehicles show in the home page? Thanks
10 years 1 month ago #3217 by Super User
Replied by Super User on topic Plugin Latest Vehicles
Hi,

It is plugin with these options.

Display maximum latest vehicles 9
Show Title: Show
Show Rating : Show
Listing Style: Horizontal
Vehicle Make : Show
Vehicle Model: Show
Model year: Show
Vehicle price: Show

Sliding: No
Consective Slide: 3
No. of vehicles per row: 3

Best regards,

Ahmad Bilal
10 years 1 month ago #3221 by Andy
Replied by Andy on topic Plugin Latest Vehicles
Hi rabilal,first, thank you for the answer but i did what you said but the plugin Latest vehicles doesn't show in any page, how can i make it show in the home page? Do i have to create an article or something? I'm new to Joomla so i don't know many things. If you can help me i would really appreciate it. Thanks.
10 years 1 month ago #3222 by kanu
Replied by kanu on topic Plugin Latest Vehicles
To display it on the home page, Use module latest vehicles. Select your display options as described by Ahmad, select home page only from the menu assignment, select your module position as described by your template..i.e right or left then activate it by publishing it. Hope this helps U
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #3223 by Andy
Replied by Andy on topic Plugin Latest Vehicles
Thanks to all for the answers but my only problem is that i don't have the module Latest Vehicles installed, i tried to create a new
module but with no results. Below there is an image with all the modules i have installed. I have the plugin Latest Vehicles but not the module and i can't create it. How can i create the module?

it.tinypic.com/r/2u4sjzt/8
10 years 1 month ago #3224 by kanu
Replied by kanu on topic Plugin Latest Vehicles
Hey Bro,
You must be using the demo version: Here is what it installs:
Installing modules
Slide Show For Vehicles Module successfully installed.
Search Vehicles Module successfully installed.
Vehicles by Make Models Module successfully installed.

Installing plugins
Search Vehicles Plugin successfully installed.
Latest Vehicles Plugin successfully installed.

You need to purchase Jsautoz Pro to get the full feature. Get the the 3 months support which is the cheapest. This product does work but you must know Joomla, sql and php in order to manuever your way around it. This is not a learning showcase for a Joomla novice.
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.