Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Menu highlight, breadcrumbs and ItemID

14 years 10 months ago #357 by phlux0r
Hi,

we will be using the JS Jobs component on a site for our client. We have the development site at: http://tarawera.d3m0.net

We are using Jobs v 1.0.4 beta with SEF enabled and also using sh404SEF. The client requires us to display breadcrumbs on the site and also highlight the menu item when selected. The jobs component has some issues with keeping the ItemId and the menu item selected when using the component internal URLs. For example, clicking on a category, or doing a job search and then clicking on \"View\" loses the menu context.

This is our major issue with this component currently. It would be good if these problems could be fixed soon as we are about to go live with the site.

We won\'t use the job and resume upload functions so it would be good if this can be switched on or off by parameters. So the configuration should allow a \"view only\" mode where jobs are only submitted by administrators and not from the front end.

Thanks,
Robert
14 years 10 months ago #365 by Ahmad
I am releasing v1.0.4.1 in few days. I am try to look this issue in this release.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
14 years 10 months ago #366 by phlux0r
Hi, thanks for you reply.

This sounds good and we think it\'s important that the component keeps the ItemId in all internal navigation.

For example, if you have ads in modules that you want to only show on all your \"Jobs\" pages the menu context must not be lost.

Thanks for addressing this issue.
14 years 10 months ago #373 by Ahmad
Please download v1.0.4.1 testing version and give me feedback.

Thanks

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
14 years 10 months ago #381 by phlux0r
Hey,

it seems that you have fixed the itemId issue, great!

Just one little thing, the component admin page for Configuration is a bit funny... I also get a javascript error on it.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.