Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Alternative to PayPal Buy/ Complete Transaction

13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #1544 by Pierre
1.0.6 Business Complete Refers.

I can not make use of the PayPal buy/ checkout action which is currenlty automated as default (and it seems the only checkout process/ or transacation finalization method). Currently when Employers buy a new Package they are automatically redirected to submit payment via PayPal. (This it seems is currenlty the only option by which the Employer can "Finalise or Accept" their selected package).

The final "Buy Now" Page shows the "Buy Now" Button which on click redirects to PayPal. I need to change the text of the Button to read "Finalise"" or "Submit Payment" and then Employers must be redirected to an content Article that indicates Banking Particulars for payment transfers.

Alternatively we also need to have and option for 2Checkout (it just work better in South Africa with our strict currency laws) 2Checkout is a wish-list that can be sorted out later.

My Immediate need is to manipulate the "Buy Now" Page and Button to confirm the Employers Selection and to Redirect to an Article Page of my choice. - Off course we should also be informed by email of the new Package that was confirmed/ accepted, by email. (Upon this we will manually verify payment and package approval at the Backend - which I see is working good.)

Can you Please Advise how to bypass the current deafult "Buy Now" set to re-direct to PayPal/ ? (this is rather urgent)
The component is overall really great I must admit!!!
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #1548 by Pierre
Hi - any feedback - pointers on the PayPal bypass?
13 years 4 months ago #1558 by Ahmad
I add FastSpring in JS Jobs 1.0.6.2 and release in few days.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.