Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Force to choose seeker package to go on??

13 years 2 months ago #1605 by jp
Ok, please send me your admin logs, but i'm gonna check and nothing more.

send me logs on my email address you should see in user manager section ;)
13 years 2 months ago #1606 by Martin
well i cannot see it. i'll be out for about an hour, then will write you back.. Thanks a lot for your help. :)
13 years 2 months ago #1607 by jp
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
13 years 2 months ago #1608 by Ahmad
Hi,

This is very easy to set to new job seeker post job without buying resume.

-Create a new job seeker package and check 'Resume allow' value and also set price 0.
-In Configurations > Packages > Set Default Job Seeker package: new package.
-Create a new user and login with it.
-Click on JS Jobs, in Newest in JS Jobs page, select 'Job Seeker'.

This will be work.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
13 years 2 months ago #1609 by Martin
Well, i did all this with no success.. I have ana account eith Emplyers role and cannot add jobs..(Can not add new job. You have exceeded your job posting limit. ) even i set the free package as default.. and the value for jobs is 3000.. when i log into my jobseeker account, i face the similar problem.. i cannot add resume with same reasons.. i don't want to force my clients to apply for packages, it's completely strange for them.. Please, give me some advice.. Thanks
13 years 2 months ago #1611 by Ahmad
Hi,
If you upgrade from old version, system make a new packages for employers and job seekers and assign to them. Please check the limits of new package.
If no success, please email me This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or open a ticket.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.