Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

\"Please select your role\" option unavailable

14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #1001 by Mitali Patel
Hello Ahmad,

I know that a user can be a jobseeker or an employer one at a time.
I even know that when the user registers and if the account is activated and once the user logs into the website, he/she is asked

\" Welcome to JS Jobs. You are new in JS Jobs\"
Please select you role :
Employer
Jobseeker

But, on my website after a users logs in fro the first time, the user does not see this. This is the first issue.

The second issue is:
I have created two tabs in my website: One for job and one for employer.
When the user logs in for the first time, and when the user clicks on the \"Jobs\" tab, he is presented with the \"Job Control\" panel.

But, if the user logs in for the first time and clicks the employer tab, the user is presented with the Job Seeker control panel and not the \"Employer Control Panel\". Now, if the user clicks the \"job\" tab, and if the user again clicks the employer tab, it gives an error saying \"You are not authorized to view this\"

I have added the tabs from joomla perfectly:
For jobs : Menu --> New --> JSjobs --> Jobseeker control panel
For Employer : menu --> New --> JS jobs --> Employer Control Panel

Please help!

Thanks
14 years 3 months ago #1002 by Ahmad
Hi,

JS Jobs ask only first time to user about his/her role (Employer/Job seeker).

Please send me your site link and employer userid/password at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
14 years 3 months ago #1005 by Mitali Patel
Hi ahmad,

Thanks for replying.

I have sent you the website link and the employer user ID and password on your email.

I know that JS Jobs ask only first time to user about his/her role (Employer/Job seeker). But, on my website, it does not present the option to the user at all.

Please have a look!

Thank You for your help!
Mitali
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.