Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

How to set the JobSeeker CP to be completely free

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #1540 by Pierre
Version: Business Complete 1.0.6 has reference.

Please provide advice how to bypass the Jobseeker "Buy Package" to allow them to immediately complete "the My Resume" section without having to add or "Buy" a Package. (regardless whether this package is free or not)

After the Jobseeker registered he/she must immediately be able to complete the Resume section without having to "Buy" or Add any new package regardless whether it is setup in the backend as "free" with unlimited parameters/ values.

I am running a completely free site for Job Seekers and they must immediately upon Registration Activation be able to complete the Resume Section - currently it is setup that they must first "Update" the Buy Package section before the "the Free" access is provided.

I have tried all settings, values and parameters in the backend under "Payments" - Job Seeker Packages" but just cannot get pass this. Job Seekers at my site must have immediate free access to all functions in the Job Seeker Control Panel. When they see a "Buy Button" to activate their account they will not do that even if it is free.

Please advise.
13 years 3 months ago #1541 by Ahmad
Create a new Package for employer and job seeker and price must be 0 (zero).
In Configurations, set this package in 'Default Employer Package' and 'Default Job Seeker Package'.
This functionality available in v1.0.6.1 and new version available to download on this Monday.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
13 years 3 months ago #1545 by Pierre
Ok, thanks done the zero config, just waiting now for new version (1.0.6.1) to allow me to set it as "Default".
13 years 3 months ago #1547 by Pierre
Administrator wrote:

Create a new Package for employer and job seeker and price must be 0 (zero).
In Configurations, set this package in 'Default Employer Package' and 'Default Job Seeker Package'.
This functionality available in v1.0.6.1 and new version available to download on this Monday.

Ok - Thanks for your hard worjk over the weekend, I - see 1.0.6.1 is available to download - But how to I get this Update through the download area as exisitng customer for JS jobs Business Complete? Just short poniters for the path/ URL to download the update -please.
13 years 3 months ago #1555 by Ahmad
For existing user
Login at admin in Joomla > JS Jobs > Admin > Updates/Actiate
Or
joomsky.com/index.php?option=com_jsforms...s&layout=formrequest

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.