Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

ERROR [Can not add new company. You have exceeded]

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #1778 by sathish
Hi Friends,

I am having the issue when i am using the "JS Jobs Register" Plugin.
ie., It will ask the user role while registration itself.

If I register a new user and choosing the user role during the registration itself with the help of "JS Jobs Register" plugin,
If I try to add New company/New job ,
It is showing the error message as ,

"Can not add new company. You have exceeded your company limit. Employer Packages."

Kindly anyone reply..

My default configurations:
Default Employer Package - Free package
Allow User Register as Employer - Yes.
Component Version - 1.0.7.2

Same Kind of issue also occurs when i register user as a "job seeker" during registration itself. I am having these issues while i am enable the "JS Jobs Register" plugin.

I Find little Clue..
This may be useful. :) :)
If we use "job seeker" plugin during registration, It inserts the row only in the "jos_js_job_userroles" table, not in the "jos_js_job_jobseekerpaymenthistory" table.

So, where should i have to work to insert the row automatically in the "jos_js_job_jobseekerpaymenthistory" table during registration.
12 years 11 months ago #1779 by Ahmad
Hi,

Please check the 'Payment History' at front end. There must be default package in list.

If you doing testing, please use separate browser for employer and job seeker. Some time session make problem.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
12 years 10 months ago #1786 by chris
I cannot even get a registration page to show up. I have created a "new company" menu link and it only takes me to a login page. What am I doing wrong?

I want my employers to be able to register first. Once they register, they will get to see the link to add jobs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am using the free version currently 1.0.7 beta.

Thanks in advance

CTE2087
12 years 10 months ago #1796 by Ahmad
Hi,

Please upgrade to new version. Some time user session make problem.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
12 years 8 months ago #1833 by Tóth József
Hi,

I have the same situation. When using the reg plugin, I cannot use the free starting packages right away. I alo checked, data not inserted into jos_js_job_jobseekerpaymenthistory table.

My question is that could you find a sulotion for this?

Best Regards,
Jozsef Toth (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.