Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

a few questions

12 years 10 months ago #1790 by Jbondox007
a few questions was created by Jbondox007
1.) I didn't want to enable a login or register on my site because of the spam. Is there a way to do this without enabling the register button?

2.) I looked through the manual, and couldn't find a few key things, sure i purchased this blindly, but it seemed well worth it, anyways.

I would love for them to just be able to fill out an application for employment, easy and simple, no need for categories, is this possible?

3.) I enabled login/register on my site temporarily, then proceeded to fill out a resume. Is there a back-end database where the admin can retrieve the resume and save it for our future records?

Thanks
12 years 10 months ago #1797 by Ahmad
Replied by Ahmad on topic a few questions
Hi,

If you want employer can post jobs, JS Jobs need a register user to post jobs. If JS Jobs is only your company site and only job seeker apply to jobs, please change these configurations Admin > Configurations > Visitors > Can apply to job: Yes.

JS Jobs required some filed, ie. title, category, type etc, you can't unplublish them.

Admin have full access
JS Jobs > Resmes
JS Jobs > Jobs > Applied Resume

Thanks,

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
12 years 10 months ago #1799 by Jbondox007
Replied by Jbondox007 on topic a few questions
Thanks for the response, what about the admin printing out a PDF or some type a csv file to save on file instead of the websites database?
12 years 10 months ago #1804 by Ahmad
Replied by Ahmad on topic a few questions
JS Jobs offer 'Applied Resume' export to csv and PDF at both front-end and back-end.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
10 years 11 months ago #2789 by Beth Bannor
Replied by Beth Bannor on topic a few questions

Administrator wrote: JS Jobs offer 'Applied Resume' export to csv and PDF at both front-end and back-end.

Hello,
I don't see this option in the back-end.
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.