Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

I cannot display Currency

10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #3094 by Bruck
Replied by Bruck on topic I cannot display Currency
Okay i get it now, i have another problem.

on the forms after they are saved the part that is written on text editor is displayed on the right half side of the page. Its like the page has two columns. How can i solve this may be some codes you can send me to edit may be on the CSS or THEME....tnx. see the image below....

And a general question is i wanna buy this component but i wanna be sure that not even a small glitch wont bother me because i am not a programmer and i don't want my visitors to get confused when i change the website to often. So any website link that is live that i can visit or any fair testimony you can give me...Or i am asking you astrid if you have bought this component and integrated it on your website??Thank you....
Attachments:
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #3095 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic I cannot display Currency
First of all a tip: when you have a question that has nothing to do with the topic title (i.e. Currency) it is better to start a new topic with a proper title, so that people that have more layout knowledge can see that they can maybe help you out.
How did you fill out your jobdescription? That should be only the description text and nothing else, als the rest can be managed by selecting the right fields.

And yes I bought the extension, but site is still in development. I am having some issues, but support from Ahmad is very good, so I am confident that they will be solved.
Attachments:
10 years 6 months ago #3096 by Bruck
Okay thank you for the tip. I will apply it next time. I saw your image. Why does the description, qualification, preferred skills and agreement part has to align to the right side? what can i do to make it be aligned to the left.
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #3097 by Astrid
What do you mean? The bottom part is a table. If you want to be the left column smaller so that the right column gets wider, just ajust your css.
td.ji_title2 {
  font-weight: bold;
  padding-left: 4px;
  width: 10%;
}
Original width is 50%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bruck
10 years 6 months ago #3104 by Bruck
I tried the same thing for the Company Information part that the employer fills, but didnt work. Could you kindly specify like you did for the job description.
10 years 6 months ago #3106 by Astrid
Not an easy one as the cell doesn't have a class. Only solution is to make a template override for components\com_jsjobs\views\employer\tmpl\view_company.php and change the width around line 103.
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.