Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Role given randomly

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #3651 by Antonely Ramelison
Hello!
I use the free version of Jsjobs v1.1 and i have a very big problem! (i think :oops: ) because after registration all users have a random role.
Normally at the first time login, the user must choose his role but the role selector doesn't appear but instead we have a random role! :sick:
So please please help me, I did not find any solution! My whole project will go down the drain if I can not find the solution :(

Thank you in advance.
9 years 3 months ago #3652 by Antonely Ramelison
Please please, no one can really help me! I'm really lost here :( :( :( :(
9 years 3 months ago #3659 by Ahmad
Replied by Ahmad on topic Role given randomly
Hi,

Is system always assign 'Job Seeker' to new user.
Please check configurations Admin > Configurations > Employer > Allow User Register as Employer : Yes

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #3662 by Antonely Ramelison
Hello,
Thank you for your answer!
I'm sure that Allow User Register as Employer settings is already set to Yes (you can see attachments).
But on your sentence : "Is system always assign 'Job Seeker' to new user." Where can i see this setting please?
Now that I see, even if I create a user manually in backend and when I look straight into component / js jobs / user role / users, the user that I created at the moment is well and truly present and already assigned with a role :silly: !
Attachments:
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #3663 by Antonely Ramelison
Hi Rabilal,
I think I found the solution ;) and perhaps you should add a small update to the functionality of JS Jobs B) : a function that able to delete an user and the most important TO DELETE HIS iD(SO WITH HIS ROLE) IN THE TABLE # _js_job_userroles. Why? Suppose a user had just been created on the ID 25 (in the backend or frontend), once he'll choose his role (let's say he chose: jobseeker) .So the ID 25 will also create in the table #_js_job_userroles with role = 2 ( employer=1 and jobseeker=2). Well, I'll banish this user and also remove it from my user list, once deleted we can always see in the Table #_js_job_userroles his ID 25 with role = 2 (which should also be deleted). So if a new user registers and if unfortunately it falls on recording the ID 25 then it will automatically have a role as a jobseeker (So if he wanted to be employer, he will say :woohoo: ) because the ID 25 is already assigned to a role which is the role = 2 = jobseeker .So you can imagine the problem if we could remove more than 100 users !!!So at least 100 new users will not have the opportunity to choose his own role. Like their role was given randomly.
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #3664 by sawan
Replied by sawan on topic Role given randomly
Hi,
now i am using js jobs demo but i have the some doubt related to package details...
1.if i want that some special companies post jobs without any payment or free but actual thing is that ,there's showing only buy now option or payment option because other companies can post the jobs through the payment process so my question is that to you ..it can be possible .....
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.