Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

questions and Suggestions

14 years 5 months ago #692 by Omid
I just downloaded and installed your JS Jobs. This is a great extension and you have done a great job. But I have few questions/suggestions:

1- I\'m interested in setting up my site so that users to be able to post job without being an employer or setting up a company. Is this possible? if so, how? I read in your forum that there should be an option to change \"Set Default Job Posting Allow : Yes\" but I don\'t see that option in the configuration section of your component. I think this was related to older version.

2- In current setting of your components, we have to select a category for each company. In real life, a company can post different jobs in different categories. Is there a way to make the category not required for company?

3- The component should send a notification email to administrator when a new resume or new company has been submitted and is pending for approval. Right now, I don\'t get any notifications when a user submits a resume or a new company.

4- In the current setting, users are not able to EDIT pending resume. This is not very useful. I think users should be able to edit their resume even before it has been approved. Specially that they may click on save resume before the complete all the tabs, thinking that they should save on each tab separately.

Thanks again for all your great job on this extension.
14 years 5 months ago #699 by Ahmad
Replied by Ahmad on topic questions and Suggestions
Guest can not post a company or job or apply to a job. \'Set Default Job Posting Allow\' is in old versions.

On other points i\'ll reply soon.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
14 years 1 month ago #1157 by Jesse
Replied by Jesse on topic questions and Suggestions
I am looking for answer on number 2 as well. Why dose the company have to chose from the same categories? I would like to dissable this if I can.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.