Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Joomla 2.5.1 and JSJobs free ver install ERRORS

12 years 1 month ago #2154 by arthur
Hi Rabilal
Thanks for the reply. I will try install on a live test environment and let you know if I run into any problems. I don't understand how it won't work in an offline environment but will in the live environment but I will give it a try and see.
By "latest JS Jobs translation" do you mean the latest English language pack?
Many thanks
12 years 1 month ago #2155 by arthur
Hi
Just installed it on a live site, installation went perfectly, haven't tested it fully yet but back and front end seems to be working without any issues.
If I can customise it I will definitely purchase it, thanks!
:)
12 years 1 month ago #2157 by Super User
Hi,

JS Jobs under GPL licence. You can edit/customise the code.

Best regards,

Ahmad Bilal
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #2159 by bailleul
Hello,

I just installed a Joomla 2.5.1 for one of our clients that needs to get a jobs board with a community manager website.

I first thought that JsJobs would be the good extension for the job part. But when I install it i have notice messages like this :

Notice: Object of class JVersion could not be converted to int in /.../administrator/components/com_jsjobs/install.jsjobs.php on line 2772

When i try to setup it like i want to use it i have lots of other notice in administration and front end

I have plenty of PHP errors like that in the admin. I'll try to attach a file to show you some of the errors I got.

I'm working in a dev environment. But this is the first time i have such problems with an extension.

Can i have some help ? Or should i try another extention like Joombah ?

Attachment screen1.jpg not found

Attachment screen2.jpg not found

Attachment screen6.jpg not found

Attachment screen7.jpg not found

Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.