Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots and Lots

9 years 10 months ago #3411 by Robin Walker
I just started working with js-jobs - the free version. Nothing works properly. I am getting 401 errors when I log into Joomla on the backend (with the proper login info). I get 401 errors on the front end - all of the employer menu items, Job seeker menu items. When I can login to Joomla (sometimes I can login to the backend) I have tried changing configuration settings, menu settings, everything.

Why is it that I can sometimes login like normal and other times I can't?

I am so frustrated. Does this program really work for anyone? I am using Joomla 2.5 and js-jobs 1.0.8. I am been developing Joomla websites for several years and I have NEVER had this many problems with basic login, basic menu and configuration settings.

one example of an error - This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Another example

The requested URL /&return=aW5kZXgucGhwP29wdGlvbj1jb21fanNqb2JzJmM9anNqb2JzJnZpZXc9ZW1wbG95ZXImbGF5b3V0PXN1Y2Nlc3NmdWxsb2dpbg== was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
9 years 10 months ago #3412 by Ahmad
Hi,

You are using too old version of JS Jobs. It version for Joomla 1.5

Please download latest JS Jobs version 1.0.9.1

www.joomsky.com/index.php/component/jspr...roduct/product/2/5/0

JS Jobs next version will be release in first week on July.

www.joomshark.com/jsjobsnext/index.php?o...stnewestjobs&Itemid=

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
9 years 9 months ago #3415 by Robin Walker
I still need HELP! I upgraded and it totally messed up the site. I have these errors EVERYWHERE -

DB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'ordering' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT id, title FROM `wv46s_js_job_jobtypes` WHERE isactive = 1 ORDER BY ordering ASCDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'ordering' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT id, title FROM `wv46s_js_job_jobstatus` WHERE isactive = 1 ORDER BY ordering ASCDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'ordering' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT id, title FROM `wv46s_js_job_heighesteducation` WHERE isactive = 1 ORDER BY ordering ASCDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'ordering' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT id,cat_title FROM `wv46s_js_job_categories` WHERE isactive = 1 ORDER BY orderingDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'ordering' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT id, title FROM `wv46s_js_job_subcategories` WHERE status = 1 AND categoryid = 1 ORDER BY orderingDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'ordering' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT id, rangestart, rangeend FROM `wv46s_js_job_salaryrange` ORDER BY ordering ASC

How do I get rid of these errors???????????????????????????????
9 years 9 months ago #3440 by Ahmad
Hi,

Your updates is not work properly.
JS Jobs free version not support old version updates.

If you have pro version, please open support ticket, we will check it.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
9 years 9 months ago #3470 by Paul

rabilal wrote: Hi,

You are using too old version of JS Jobs. It version for Joomla 1.5

Please download latest JS Jobs version 1.0.9.1

www.joomsky.com/index.php/component/jspr...roduct/product/2/5/0

JS Jobs next version will be release in first week on July.

www.joomshark.com/jsjobsnext/index.php?o...stnewestjobs&Itemid=

Hi, I was relieved to hear about the new pro version release in the first week of July. How can I get it?
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.