Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Unable To Save Changes In Configuration

9 years 9 months ago #3426 by Adeolu Arogundade
Hi, I have installed the Free version of the software to use as a trial before buying the Pro. I have however been unable to save any changes I make in the backend. When I click the "save & Close" button, nothing happens and the changes I made disappear one I navigate away from that page. Is this a general issue or is it because it is the free version?
9 years 8 months ago #3438 by Ahmad
Hi,

Please uninstall JS Jobs and install it again.
It may work.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
9 years 3 months ago #3669 by manu

rabilal wrote: Hi,

Please uninstall JS Jobs and install it again.
It may work.

Hi Rabilal,

I am facing the same problem. The Save&Close button is remaining inactive. Please go through the details of exercises i have done. Even i have installed Free version to check the performance before buying Pro. Please help me out as quick as possible..

My Configuration:
Joomla Version: Joomla 3.0
JS Jobs Version installed: 1.1.0
Browser: Firefox and Chrome (latest Versions)
Operating System : Windows 7
Current Server : Localhost in XAMPP

Activities carried out in JS Jobs:
Changed some configuration settings like Date Format, Offline Message, Job Seeker Control Panel Show/Hide etc. and tried to save using 'Save&Close button.
Result: No action from Button. Changes remain 'unsaved'
Actions Taken: Logged out Joomla Admin Panel and Logged in again - Didn't work
Uninstalled JSJobs and Reinstalled - Didn't Work

Please help at the earliest, since it is a very urgent project for us to complete. Please let me know if anything is there to activate or modify in the program. One important fact i wanted to mention here is, it was working with Joomla 2.5.28 version when i installed earlier. I have uninstalled that version already and henceforth to use only Joomla 3.0+ as Joomla itself stopping its support for versions upto 2.5 from 31.12.2014. Hope to see your reply soon...
Thanks in advance.
Manu
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.