Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

CSS issue

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #3696 by prukk
CSS issue was created by prukk
Hi,

I am having issues with page display. When I first launch the site, the Employers and Job Seekers page are displayed correctly when first clicked from the Home page. However when I click back on either Employers or Job Seekers the second time the images are not displayed and the page layout is broken - see attached screen shot.

The temporary "fixes" that have worked although each instance does not guarantee that the page will display correctly:
1. When I clear the cache then refresh the page - fixed on first click, 2nd click is broken again
2. When I close down the browser the re-launch the site - fixed on first click, 2nd click is broken again

Please provide a resolution for this issue.
I can confirm that it is not my internet connection (I thought it could be slow in loading) because I have tested it on 3 different connections and the same problem occurs.

Attachment csserror.jpg not found

Attachments:
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #3699 by prukk
Replied by prukk on topic CSS issue
Please provide a resolution to the display-related issues raised, This is becoming frustrating that there is no response and I cannot do anything to progress the work until the issues are fixed. I tried to uninstall and install - same problem. I changed my cache settings - same problem, Bringing up the site on Firefox is even worse as it does not display images at all. I PAID FOR THIS COMPONENT THAT IS CURRENTLY USELESS.
9 years 2 months ago #3700 by Ahmad
Replied by Ahmad on topic CSS issue
Hi,

Open support ticket.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.