Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Installation of Job Sharing not working

8 years 8 months ago #3895 by Simon Prestney
Hi Ahmad,

Have not been able to activate job sharing through the installation code. Please advise.

The regular installation has worked but the job sharing part doesn't work.
Thanks,
Simon
8 years 8 months ago #3897 by Ahmad

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
8 years 8 months ago #3910 by Simon Prestney
HI Ahmed,

I am still waiting for a resolve to the issue relating to Job Sharing. I get an error message coming up saying the number is incorrect. I have followed the steps in the manual but it just doesn't work.

Please advise as it looks like an issue at the admin area your end in allowing the authorisation to work against www.recruiterzworld.com .

Please can you update me?

Simon
8 years 8 months ago #3916 by Ahmad
Hi,

Open support ticket, we need some more detail.
joomshark.com/index.php/jstickets

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
7 years 11 months ago #4369 by Simon Prestney
Hi Ahmed,

I have waited a while for fixes to be integrated and re-installed but this is how the front end looks after installing the latest version (I tried sending a screenshot but the system blocks it as too large) at URL recruiterzworld.com/employer-control-panel .

Please can you advise if there are any specific settings that I don't have correct as compared to the previous version the page looks dreadful. I am using the same template for both versions which is Hydrogen.

One message on the screen states that there isn't enough columns to display. Weird that using exactly the same template as before that this error message comes up with the latest version installed.

Appreciate your support,

Simon
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.