Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Need to move a section

5 years 9 months ago #5674 by T.R. Griffith
I need to move Agreement to the bottom. Anyone have a clue where that code is so I can just do a cut / paste to move that section?
5 years 8 months ago #5693 by Ahmad
Replied by Ahmad on topic Need to move a section
Hi,

Check the fields layout in admin and unpublished the field/section that you don't want.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
5 years 8 months ago #5694 by T.R. Griffith
Ya, that doesn't do it. You have to go into the core files. components > com_jsjobs > views > job > tmpl > view_job.php

Then near the bottom find the section that's needed to move and copy the chuck of code and swap it around. Here is what I ended up with:
<div class="jsjobs-jobmore-info">
                <?php if($this->listjobconfig['lj_description'] == 1){ ?>
                    <span class="js_controlpanel_title"><?php echo getjobfieldtitle('description' , $cf_model); ?></span>
                    <div class="jsjobs_full_width_data"><?php echo $this->job->description; ?></div>
                <?php } ?>
                <?php if (isset($this->fieldsordering['qualifications']) && $this->fieldsordering['qualifications'] == 1) { ?>
                    <span class="js_controlpanel_title"><?php echo getjobfieldtitle('qualifications' , $cf_model); ?></span>
                    <div class="jsjobs_full_width_data"><?php echo $this->job->qualifications; ?></div>
                <?php } ?>
                 <?php if (isset($this->fieldsordering['prefferdskills']) && $this->fieldsordering['prefferdskills'] == 1) { ?>
                    <span class="js_controlpanel_title"><?php echo getjobfieldtitle('prefferdskills' , $cf_model); ?></span>
                    <div class="jsjobs_full_width_data"><?php echo $this->job->prefferdskills; ?></div>
                <?php } ?>
                <?php if (isset($this->fieldsordering['agreement']) && $this->fieldsordering['agreement'] == 1) { ?>
                    <span class="js_controlpanel_title"><?php echo getjobfieldtitle('agreement' , $cf_model); ?></span>
                    <div class="jsjobs_full_width_data"><?php echo $this->job->agreement; ?></div>
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.