Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

PHP 7.2 Errors

4 years 9 months ago #6206 by Brent Bartlett
I have installed the JS Jobs Pro component V 1.2.5 and am encountering errors on my live site.

I get the error in various parts of the front and back end like the following:
"Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/www/users/beyonsuytz/components/com_jsjobs/views/employer/tmpl/controlpanel.php on line 19"

After googling the issue it seems this is an issue with code that is not compatible with PHP 7.2. Is there a compatible package for me to install?

If not what is the solution to this issue as my server is going to discontinue PHP versions older than 7.2 in the coming months.

For your information the site is: www.beyond4point0.com

Kind regards
Attachments:
4 years 4 months ago #6392 by silk-media
Replied by silk-media on topic PHP 7.2 Errors
Hi,
Ive just purchased JS Jobs and im very concerned to see this issue still exists, as php 7.2 is now the earliest version its possible as all earlier versions are no longer supported.
At this stage im wondering if this component is properly still maintained?

If could please have a response from support with regards this issue it would be much appreciated!
4 years 4 months ago #6393 by mohsin
Replied by mohsin on topic PHP 7.2 Errors
Hi,
Compatible with PHP 7.2
4 years 4 months ago #6394 by silk-media
Replied by silk-media on topic PHP 7.2 Errors
Hi, Many thanks for your reply.

As Brent mentioned 5 months ago, there are warnings/errors being displayed on the front and backend of the site when switching to php 7.2

-- Frontend - Job listings page
 Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /public_html/components/com_jsjobs/views/job/tmpl/jobs.php on line 79

-- Backend - JS Jobs Control panel
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /public_html/administrator/components/com_jsjobs/views/common.php on line 53

Thanks in advance!
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.