Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Purchasing information on Joomla JS JOBS PRO component and JS JOBI template

3 years 2 months ago #6500 by Dweb
Hi
I tried to send a ticket through your website  www.joomsky.com/support/support-ticket.html but it says Invalid field: Email Address. The email field is grayed out and I cannot write anything because I am logged in.
How to contact you for purchase information? Your email address does not exist !! How to contact you? Contact is the least thing in a web business.
Thank you in advance
3 years 2 months ago #6501 by andras
Not sure but it may have to do with not purchasing, as I can log in and send tickets no problem..after purchase.
You have 7 days refund period, though.
3 years 2 months ago #6502 by Dweb
Andras: Thank you for your reply.
It is not normal to be obliged to buy a product especially on the internet to be able to ask questions before purchase. I would like to have some information and no one answers neither on the sales website, neither on Fb nor on youtube.
So no contact solutions !! On the forum either !? No administrator on the forum !?
3 years 2 months ago #6503 by andras
These guys are indeed slow, very slow. They hardly ever look into the forum, I'm gonna write ticket about this, lol,  Also the main developer is in hospital as I've been told 2 days ago.
3 years 1 month ago #6504 by Dweb
Oops! he caught the corona? I hope it will heal, plus they need to provide updates and support. This company is based in which country?Thanks for your feedback.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.