First problem

6 years 3 weeks ago #2602 by Ringeld Montoya
I have various problems with jsautos. The first one is that suddenly the cars I have added, just disappeared! I can even add cars from the add form, but once saved, they don't appear in the vehicles list... :(

The three attached files shows different parts of the site. The first one shows the data of the cars included in database table. JS autoz saves the information. The second attachement refers to js autoz administration pannel where you can't see vehicles already added to mysql database in the fisrt pic. The third image shows the vehicles list empty in the front end of the site, with "No record found" as a result of the query.

I have been traslating the component to spanish, since you don't have a spanish language pack for this app. But the only modifications to source code are this ones on the Messaging system of js autoz. I haven't made any modification to functional part of the code.

Thanks
Attachments:
6 years 3 weeks ago #2603 by Super User
Replied by Super User on topic First problem
Hi,

Data is not correct (ad expiry) in table so vehicles are not show at both front-end and back-end.
No one report this type of problem. Please check ad-expiry area.

Best regards,

Ahmad Bilal
5 years 3 weeks ago #3177 by babis1
Replied by babis1 on topic First problem
hello, i test the component many many times and i have the same problem, when i try to create a new vehicle, it create the vehicle table in database and the folder vehicle in js_autoz_data folder, but i cant see the vehicle in front and backend
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.