Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Remove links for resume posting/viewing

14 years 10 months ago #333 by Todd Woodward
On my site, access will only go to employers, and they will provide a link for the candidate to go to for further information. I would like to remove the links for resume posting and viewing from the pages that have them.
14 years 10 months ago #341 by Ahmad
If your site only for employer, please change the configurations

Administrator > Components > JS Jobs > Configuratioin

Default Resume Allow : No
Default Job Posting Allow : Yes

Application show links according to user rights. If user have only job posting right, only employer links show.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
14 years 10 months ago #344 by Todd Woodward
That would work, but I want job seekers to be able to view posted jobs without having to log in. Having the Category View is ideal for this, but I don\'t want anyone posting resumes.

Ideally what will happen is that employers will get login access to the job board and post jobs, with a link to their site or a contact e-mail. Prospective employees will come to the site without having to log in, come to the Category view, drill down or search the jobs they are interested in, then contact the employer through their web site or by e-mail. That is why I want to remove the links for resume posting.
14 years 10 months ago #349 by Ahmad
You talk about guest can post a resume.

Currently JS Jobs is not support this feature. But this feature is in my development pipeline.

14 years 10 months ago #350 by Todd Woodward
I don\'t want a guest to post a resume, but I do want a guest to be able to view jobs without having to create an account.
14 years 10 months ago #351 by Ahmad
Yes, guest can view a jobs by category, search jobs, view job detail, JS Jobs already offer these features.

But guest can\'t apply to any job.

If you want to remove \'Apply Now\' link, you need to edit php files.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.