Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Applied Resume not working in employer control pan

11 years 7 months ago #2455 by kalyani
hi
i have just install the free js jobs ..n i have created two user job seeker and company user
Here, comany user can post the job from employer control panel but he can not view the users resume who have applied for the job which is supposed to be Appled Resume tab in JS jobs employer control panel
11 years 7 months ago #2467 by Super User
Hi,

Please check employer package > view resume in detail value.
If problem not solved, please open a ticket, i need to check your site.

Best regards,

Ahmad Bilal
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2501 by mark
A job recruiter must be successful in their positions to gain respect in the community they work in. This means that they need to be able to find potential employees quickly, screen them, and send them to the potential employer. The job recruiters also needs to be able to handle several different clients at once in most cases. There are a few different types of job recruiters. One type of recruiter is an internal person for the business. This means that they work in house for a company and thus taking care of all recruitment needs their company may have.

This type of job headhunter usually does not receive a commission on each person they find for the available position. The second type of job recruiter is called a third party recruiter or headhunter. These recruiters will receive commissions for every employee they find. Within the third party option is two types as well. You can have a retained job recruiter that receives payment up front for the work or you can have a contingent recruiter that only receives payment after the position has been filled.

highly recommended finance recruitment agency
11 years 6 months ago #2510 by suantocdo

Please check employer package > view resume in detail value.
If problem not solved, please open a ticket, i need to check your site.

thanks rabilal
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.