Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Translating Job categories

13 years 7 months ago #1394 by Gregoire
Hi,

I'm currently working on the JS Job translation. Most elements are easily translated using the language.com_jsjob.ini, but I can't seem to find a way to translate the Job Categories.

Is there a work around for that ?

Thanks
13 years 7 months ago #1406 by Ahmad
Replied by Ahmad on topic Translating Job categories
Please edit categories in admin section, you change there titles into in your own language.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
13 years 7 months ago #1408 by Gregoire
Replied by Gregoire on topic Translating Job categories
Thanks for your reply. That's not exactly what I was after though..

OK, let me re-phrase my question : my site is multi language, so I need to be able to have the categories in different languages "at the same time".
The language files allow me to do that for the labels and menu items, but I haven't found a way to ensure that when a user selects a certain language, the categories are displayed to him in that language.

Does that make sense ? Is there a way to make this happen ?

Thanks

Greg
12 years 5 months ago #1893 by will
Replied by will on topic Translating Job categories

Gregoire wrote: Thanks for your reply. That's not exactly what I was after though..
OK, let me re-phrase my question : my site is multi language, so I need to be able to have the categories in different languages "at the same time".
The language files allow me to do that for the labels and menu items, but I haven't found a way to ensure that when a user selects a certain language, the categories are displayed to him in that language.
Does that make sense ? Is there a way to make this happen ?
Thanks
Greg

Is what I need to know! This is possible with this version? I guess not yet, right?
12 years 4 months ago #1917 by Super User
Hi,

You need to edit jsjobs translation file and add categories into language file.
i.e
ACCOUNTS = 'you account translation'

Best regards,

Ahmad Bilal
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.