Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

JS Support Ini files

6 years 2 months ago #5287 by Taylor Ruble
I want to change a few labels but need to know where i change them. How do I change the labels for things in JS Support?

Where are the main files for admin and front end. The ones I am finding do not list all the labels for the component
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #5290 by Taylor Ruble
Replied by Taylor Ruble on topic JS Support Ini files
I got a response back from support that in JS Support I can change the fields and did not get info on the INI files. This is not what i want to do. I want to change the word "ticket" to something else.

I would respond to their support ticket response but its down with a fatal error at the moment.

Does anyone know where to find the file to change this?

Update: I have a previous version of this software and it has the ini file to change the labels. The same file is in the new version but without all the labels listed. I am wondering why this was excluded from the latest version and if there are plans to include it in future versions?
6 years 2 weeks ago #5457 by Justin Moore
Replied by Justin Moore on topic JS Support Ini files
Hi Taylor,

I'm looking to do the same thing. Did you ever figure this out? Thanks

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
6 years 2 weeks ago #5458 by Taylor Ruble
Replied by Taylor Ruble on topic JS Support Ini files
Justin,

One way to do this is to install the version previous to the latest. It contains the full IMO file to be edited. I have not tried supplanting the newest version with the modified ini file. I’m certain it won’t work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Justin Moore
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.