Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Error on Front End viewing tickets

5 years 12 hours ago #6135 by Taylor Pyles
I purchased JSTicket approximately one month ago but am finally getting around to configuring it. 
I have run into an issue. When a user creates a ticket, it creates just fine.   When a staff member attempts to view/respond to the ticket in the back-end, it works fine.  On the front end (where most employees will be accessing the tickets), I get an error.  I can view the ticket list but when I click on the ticket subject, I get the following error:

"Call to undefined function _()"

Its a Joomla code 0  and there is nothing listed after the error above to indicate what is causing the error. Turning on Joomla debugging, there is no issue listed.  Again, this happens only when viewing from the front end. The back end seems to work fine.
4 years 11 months ago #6136 by Taylor Pyles
Are these forums monitored at all?  I am unable to submit a support ticket as your system is not authenticating users, I purchased this product in order for it to be supported....so, how does a customer get support?
4 years 11 months ago #6137 by mohsin
Hi,
Sorry for inconvenience. Issue has been solved. Now please update your Joomla Ticket Pro.
4 years 11 months ago #6138 by Taylor Pyles
Thank You! That fixed it!!!
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.