Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

JS Jobs Registration Form

10 years 6 months ago #3062 by Rae French
Great! I'm waiting. Please announce when ready. This will put you miles ahead of the rest of the job board extensions.
10 years 5 months ago #3093 by Rosalinda
Replied by Rosalinda on topic JS Jobs Registration Form
Hi!
I already purchased JS Jobs and I was trying to register a company or jobseeker but, when I click on the button to complete the registration process, this is the message I get: "The empty solution is not allowed"

How can I set up the registration form properly?
Attachments:
10 years 5 months ago #3098 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic JS Jobs Registration Form
Seems you have mixed up Joomla registration with JSJobs. The second image is a Joomla registration with the profile plugin activated.
Might be caused because you don't use the JsJobs login module but the Joomla core module.
10 years 5 months ago #3101 by Rosalinda
Hi Astrid. Nice to meet you.

Well. I would like to show you what's happening.
1) I created a menu link to JSJOB REGISTRER with a rol employer. You can see image "menu jsjob registration rol employer.jpg" which show you when I created the menu link. Then,
2) I activated the link by clicking on it in the front end menu. You can see image "menu.jpg"
3) Once activated, it shows the JSJOB form with an employer rol. Please, see image "formulario.jpg"
4) After I filled up all of the fields and clicked on Registro (the submit button), it shows the following error: "Las palabras escritas no coinciden con las mostradas" (which means in English: "The words you have written do not match with the ones that were shown". Por favor inténtalo de nuevo". Please, see image: "after clicking submit button.jpg"
After reading in some websites I realized that this error has something to do with Catpcha-Recatpcha.

Then, now the question is: How can I activate the captcha form in a JSJOBS form?

Thanks in advance!
Attachments:
10 years 5 months ago #3102 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic JS Jobs Registration Form
Ola rmiladelaroca,

I think you should contact the developers. It is not working like it should work. I don't have advanced userprofile from Joomla core activated but even then when I try to register I get the error message. One positive point is that I am redirected to Joomla core register page where I can re-enter my password and the captcha. But then the user is registered as a normal Joomla user which is wrong also.

As I hate these captchas I tried with my favourite captcha plugin EasyCalCheck Plus, but it doesn't work either.
10 years 5 months ago #3103 by Rosalinda
Hi Astrid. How can I contact the developers? I thought that this fórum was owned by JSJOBS developers.
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.