Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Employer Front-end Registration Process is Broken

7 years 6 months ago #4594 by Reid Walley
Registering as an Employer is a broken process: it requires filling out both JS Jobs Pro's AND Joomla's User Registration Forms.

After filling out JS Jobs Pro’s Registration Form, it immediately goes to Joomla’s Registration Form, with the “Empty solution not allowed” message. And I have to complete this 2nd, Joomla Registration Form.

Why does the Employer have to fill out 2 Registration forms? This is very confusing!
Attachments:
7 years 6 months ago #4607 by Ahmad
Hi,

If you use other plugin for register and it have required fields. It will break register process and redirect to it own register form or joomla default register form.

Please disable other register plugins.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
7 years 6 months ago #4612 by Reid Walley
I solved this issue: I discovered that JS Jobs Pro does not work with reCaptcha, so I had to disable reCaptcha.
Please tell JS Jobs to include reCaptcha.
7 years 5 months ago #4618 by Ahmad
Hi,

JS Jobs Pro support Google recaptcha but if admin enable recaptcha in global configurations, it make conflict on captcha calls.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
7 years 5 months ago #4619 by Reid Walley
This is a real problem. We want to add reCaptcha to a Contact Page. How can we add reCaptcha to our Contact page if JS Jobs Pro conflicts with Joomla's core reCaptcha? Please fix JS Jobs code to also work with Joomla's reCaptcha.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.