Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

JobSeeker - permissions, hide resume ASAP help req

11 years 1 month ago #2748 by alexa
B)
Hello

I love your product and am going to buy the pro version! Never the less, before I do so I have the following question.
I need the visitor/job seeker NOT to be able to apply to a job with a full resume application, instead, I want to just add an email link, " apply here" or a web link to the employer webpage / in the job description itself. I do not need the job seeker/visitor to see anything else/ control panel etc.
Is there a way to hide all that, and still allow people to email the employer - so in other words, is there a way of hiding the "apply here" or modify that link to behave like a "mailto:...." instead of showing the resume form/application page?

Please let me know asap. We are trying to decide between your job board and ja job board and that one feature is essential. We have some php developers available and I can modify strings etc but let me know where exactly - so I would not have to search everywhere in all the php code :) Thank you!
PS. As well, what is the major difference between the pro and the free version? Other than support
Thanks
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.