Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

User Registration: JS Jobs and Community Builder?

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #2978 by daniela giacchinsky
Hi!

I have two different registration systems: JS Jobs and Community Builder ( I need both!) and there is a big problem in the integration between these both components. My Joomla and Community Builder registration systems are set to "not generate an activation e-mail", while JS Jobs registration requires such an activation!

The main problem is: even when I set all systems to "generate activation link" and the user confirm their registration by klicking on this link, they can not login with Community Builder and still get a system messge: "your registration is still not complete! Please look in your spam for..." .

My question: Is there any solution to set the JS Jobs system to make a registration possible without the generation of the activation link? or there are other possibilites to integrate the registration with community builder?

Kind Regards
Dani
10 years 9 months ago #2980 by Lluis
a suggestion to test
access the management panel of joomla "administrator" click in users / options / "New User Account Activation = none"

and test if this works .. hope so .. :)
10 years 9 months ago #2981 by daniela giacchinsky
Hi lluis

and thank you very much for your suggestion. Actually it's set to "user activation: =none" and no activation e-mail will be generated

...But Community Builder Login-System still tells that "the registration has not been confirmed". The community builder registration set to= "no activation link" as well...I have no Idea what is wrong.

If user register in community builder form , there is no problem with login. But If they register in JS Jobs form, then
1) Login in JS works without problem
but 2) Login into CB requires a link activation...

crazy! :blink:
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.