Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Offline/Other Payment No Working

7 years 8 months ago #4534 by Remote Finda
Dear support at Joom Shark,
I have bought JS Pro and it's working fine. Thanks for the beautiful product. The payment methods for featured or Gold package are many and awesome. However, unfortunately, I cannot use any those methods since credit card payments are not common in my locality. All I want is an offline payment where my customers will be redirected to a static page to see my payment info such as bank account number and get instructions to make payment to my bank.

Thus I disabled all the payment methods leaving the last one which is other payment settings. I gave it a name and set it's status to "Yes" but when a client clicks on it it sends the client into endless loop. The page loads endlessly and never returns the customer to any page. Please help me to disable the endless loop so that it will send the customer to a static page where they can get my offline payment details.

Thank you. Hope to hear from you soon
7 years 8 months ago #4541 by Remote Finda
It's more than a week, no one has responded to my request. I didn't find solution in the documentation that's why I asked for support. Please am I at the right place? Anyone to help me?
7 years 8 months ago #4542 by Ahmad
Hi,

JS Jobs do not collect direct payment, it integrate other payment methods.
If other payment methods offer offline payment, you can use it.

If you collect payment manually, as a admin you can assign package to any user from admin area.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.