Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Couple of Questions

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #2601 by Mario Kayel
Me and a buddy are working on a employment website for an employer with an unreliable history (He didn't pay up his last project), so we're kinda keeping it skeptical now, he paid for the component. I do have a couple of questions I would like resolved.

- We are working on a local server (due to skeptical reasons like I said) and the product isn't activated. Will the component be 100% efficient or it has to be activated? If it has to be activated, can we activate it on the local server (that doesn't broadcast outside our LAN) AND the Online server, or it's a one-time thing?

- All of the components that have been mentioned in the purchase weren't included in the download that was offered to us. Where can we aquire the rest? (The Plugins and the language packs)

- Is there a specific module/workaround for separate registration forms? Meaning, is there a separate registration form for employers and for jobseekers?

- The component download link offered to us wasn't version specific. On which versions of Joomla can we use it?
Thank you
11 years 3 months ago #2608 by Super User
Replied by Super User on topic Couple of Questions
Hi,

I answer your ticket.

Best regards,

Ahmad Bilal
11 years 2 months ago #2655 by Jeffrey C Schork
It would be nice to have all answers published to the forum regardless if they were answered on a ticket or not. How else can we find our answers without either re-asking a question on the forum or creating a ticket?
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.