Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

French translation JS jobs

2 years 4 months ago #6746 by Dweb
Bonjour,
Dans l'administration, dans le formulaire des packs j'essaye depuis plusieurs jours de comprendre le sens et de traduire le mot Discount et le mot Unforce unpublish.
Je suis bloqué dans mon avancée. Je n'arrive vraiment pas à comprendre le sens des ces mots ? A quoi sert de remplir les champs avec ces mots ? s'il vous plait  quelqu'un peut il m'expliquer le sens et l'utilisation de ces mots et des champs qui contiennent ces mots ?  le mot Discount et le mot Unforce unpublishil y aura certainement beaucoup d'autres que je ne comprendrais pas, ce composant est très mal traduit en Français, voir incompréhensible, mais pour l'instant si déjà j'arrive à comprendre ce 2 mots ça sera bien.Vous pouvez m'expliquer le sens et l'utilisation, l'utilité de ces 2 mots en Français si vous êtes Francophone ou en Anglais si vous êtes Anglophone. Merci d'avanceJe vous joint 2 captures écran.

Hello,In the administration, in the packs form I have been trying for several days to understand the meaning and translate the word Discount and the word Unforce unpublish.
I am blocked in my progress. I really can't understand the meaning of these words? What is the purpose of filling in the fields with these words? Please can someone explain to me the meaning and use of these words and the fields that contain these words? the word Discount and the word Unforce unpublishThere will certainly be many others that I will not understand, this component is very poorly translated into French, or even incomprehensible, but for now if I already manage to understand these 2 words it will be good.You can explain me the meaning and the use, the utility of these 2 words in French if you are Francophone or in English if you are Anglophone. Thank you in advance.
I attach 2 screenshots.
Attachments:
2 years 4 months ago #6749 by Dweb
Replied by Dweb on topic French translation JS jobs
Another thing :
Where and how to translate the word "login"? it is a word that belongs to js jobi template, as shown here: <h1 class="jsjobi-page-title-txt">Login</h1>

see my attachment, thank
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.