Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Language files

14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #881 by Gary
Language files was created by Gary
While this does not help with various translations, I found that there are a number of spelling and grammatical errors in the language files. In my case they are English files and the are found in \"\\administrator\\language\\en_GB\\en_gb.com_jsjobs.ini\" and in \"\\language\\en_GB\\en_gb.com_jsjobs.ini\". I copied the contents of each file, pasted it into MS Word and ran spell check on it and that picked up a number of spelling, punctuation and grammar errors. I then copied the corrected text back to the ini files and reloaded the page. I then went thru each template page and looked for other grammar and other errors, like sentence construction etc and found them in the files and made the corrections.
No this probably won\'t keep them correct when there is an update, so you should make a backup copy of these files somewhere so that when updates are done you can fix them. If the author changes these files without correcting at least the grammar and spelling then you will have to repeat the process. It is not particularly difficult or time consuming. It took about 20 minutes or so to get thru both files. It is just a pain and should be corrected before any new releases are sent out.
I have attached MY corrected files here, if anyone wants to use them and for the author to incorporate into the release files.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joeoliva
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #882 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Language files
problems with loading the files see next message
14 years 4 months ago #883 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Language files
It seems the board won\'t let me add but one file at a time so here they are all zipped into one.

Attachment js_jobs_Language_files.zip not found

11 years 7 months ago #2462 by joeoliva
Replied by joeoliva on topic Language files
podria facilitarme el idioma español para JS Jobs versión 1.0.8.6
gracias
11 years 7 months ago #2463 by Super User
Replied by Super User on topic Language files
Hi,

Latest JS Jobs 1.0.8.7 translation will be available in mid of September.

Best regards,

Ahmad Bilal
11 years 7 months ago #2470 by joeoliva
Replied by joeoliva on topic Language files
Thanks
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.