Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

re-install

6 years 5 days ago #5438 by Noel Kelly
re-install was created by Noel Kelly
Due to development work we needed to reinstall the js ticket plugin. What we get now is asking us to upgrade, but when we put in the key provided it tells us that "Your current transactionkey cannot use for this domain. Your do not have left allowed sites." even though we are installing on exactly the same site. How do we get around this?
6 years 23 hours ago #5439 by Dave Shipston
Replied by Dave Shipston on topic re-install
Sorry Noel, this isn't an answer, but I'm getting the same message too.

My situation is that I'm trying to re-instate a site from last year on a new virtual server and although I've renewed my subscription for another 12 months, i'm getting the same error "Your current transactionkey cannot use for this domain. Your do not have left allowed sites." when trying to update through the back office plugin option.
5 years 11 months ago #5451 by Ahmad
Replied by Ahmad on topic re-install
Hi,

This message show when user try to install on other domain.

Please write your valuable review JS Jobs and JS Support Ticket at JED.
5 years 11 months ago #5454 by Dave Shipston
Replied by Dave Shipston on topic re-install
Hi Ahmed, thanks for the reply and yes I kind of guessed that bit :-)

Obviously my next question is going to be... how can I change the registered domain so hat I can use it on a new one.

I used my license last year on a site that had a 3 week life span... it was a support site for a specific short term project. When the projct was fiunished, the site was archived and taken down.

Now the project is set to run again this year, so I'd like to re-use the same site and function, but as we are putting it on a new virtual server, I'm guessing th IP is different so JS Support Ticket isn't allowing me to update the installation.

Can you advise please?

Thanks

Dave
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.